Proper tire rotation prolongs new tire life.
Why is Tire Rotation Important
Uneven tire wear could bring about a variety of issues:
- Poor performance
- Unsatisfactory gas efficiency
- Reduces the life of the new tire
- Can easily cause safety problems
Proper Tire Rotation
Our tire technicians are trained on proper tire rotation which consists of:
- Tires are rotated in alternating patterns
- Inspect general quality and production of tires
- Check tire tread
- Check for correct inflation
- Tighten lug nuts
We are here to serve our customers, not just provide them service
At RNR Tire Express, our trained mechanics can properly rotate your tires, prolonging your new tire life.
At RNR Tire Express we know preventative maintenance is important to get the most out of your vehicle. Tire rotations are recommended every 3,000 – 6,000 miles, or with every oil change. Did you know that regular tire rotation helps eliminate premature tire wear and could save you hundreds of dollars on new tires? At RNR Tire Express, our trained mechanics can rotate your tires.