Not Available in WA – This benefit will provide replacement merchandise (up to $1,000 in benefits), discounted to the amount of remaining on your original agreement(s). You may be required to pay a service fee. In the event a covered tire and/or wheel should become irreparable due to impact breaks, snags, cuts, or punctures resulting from a road hazard on the road surface, you are eligible to rent replacement tires and/or wheels (up to $1,000 in value), discounted to the amount remaining on your original rental agreement(s). You may be required to pay a service fee.
Only Available in WA – This benefit will provide replacement merchandise (up to $1,000 in benefits), at the same rental rate, and your rental payment(s) will be waived equal to the amount paid on your original agreement so that your remaining term is equal to that which remained on the original agreement. You may be required to pay a service fee. In the event a covered tire and/or wheel should become irreparable due to impact breaks, snags, cuts, or punctures resulting from a road hazard on the road surface, you are eligible to rent replacement tires and/or wheels (up to $1,000 in value), at the same rental rate, and your rental payment(s) will be waived equal to the amount paid on your original agreement so that your remaining term is equal to that which remained on the original agreement.
When a person becomes a member of Roll Pro, they automatically become a member in the RNR Advantage program and receive complimentary access to the following discounts and deals:
- Dental Discounts² (Not Available in WA) – Save an average of 15% – 50% on dental needs by visiting one of the participating dentists.
- 24/7 Telemedicine² (Not Available in WA) – Consult with a medical provider by phone, app, or webcam at no additional cost! Call anytime, day or night for medical advice. Prescriptions when medically necessary for common medications can be written.
- Prescription Savings (Open Formulary)² (Not Available in WA) – Save 15% – 60% on most short term and acute care prescriptions such as antibiotics and pain killers at participating pharmacies and 30% – 70% off mail order retail prices.
- Lab Services Discounts² (Not Available in IL, MD, NJ, NY, or WA) – This benefit provides direct access to discounted lab work – no doctor’s appointment necessary! The savings range from 20% – 80% off typical lab charges.
- Vehicle Service Savings – Save 5% – 15% by showing the membership card at participating Jiffy Lube, Meineke, AAMCO or MAACO service locations.
- Roadside Assistance – When roadside service is needed, one call sends help at a discounted rate.
- Rental Car Savings – Receive discounted rates when reserving a rental car at participating Avis, Hertz, National Alamo and Budget locations.
- Discounted Hotel Lodging through Choice Hotels – Save 15% off published rates when booking a Choice Hotel by phone or online using the discount code.
- 1-800-flowers.com Discount – Save 20% on flowers and other gifts through 1-800-flowers.com. Simply call in the order or go online using the discount code, it’s that easy!
- Pet Prescription Savings (Not Available in WA) – Save money while caring for pets when filling their prescription at participating pharmacies.
- Discounted Event and Amusement Park Admission – Save on tickets for select amusement parks, sporting events, concerts and more.
- Grocery Coupons – Print and save at the grocery store with money-saving coupons just for members. Couponing is simple and easy on the members only website.
- KidSecure ID Kit – Order registration cards for your child(ren) and have peace of mind knowing that current and accurate information is available in case of an emergency.
²This is NOT Insurance or a Substitute for Insurance. See membership materials for limitations, exclusions and restrictions. ³Must be a member in good standing at the time of event.
Disclosures: The discount medical benefits in this Plan (The Plan) are NOT insurance or a qualified health plan under the Affordable Care Act. The Plan provides discounts for certain medical services offered by providers who have agreed to participate in The Plan. The range of discounts for medical services offered under The Plan will vary depending on the type of provider and products or services received. The Plan does not make and is prohibited from making members’ payments to providers for products or services received under The Plan. The Plan member is required and obligated to pay for all medical services but will receive a discount from those providers who have contracted with The Plan. The Discount Medical Plan/Discount Plan Organization is Alliance HealthCard of Florida, Inc., 5005 LBJ Freeway, Suite 1500, Dallas, TX 75244. You may call 1-855-849-0525 (Washington Members call 1-877-718-4655) for more information or visit rollsafe.mymemberguide.com/locate for Roll Safe members for rollpro.mymemberguide.com/locate for Roll Pro members for a list of providers.
Just ask your local RNR representative. Please log into your member portal for benefit information, and contact info for Member Services is posted there as well.