Proper wheel alignment at RNR Tire Express gives you a smoother ride, makes sure your tires wear evenly and extends your tires’ lifespan. It can also boost your car’s performance and fuel economy. Trust RNR’s expert technicians to make sure your wheels are aligned properly.
What we’ll do during an alignment check
- Inspect steering and suspension system components.
- Examine your tires for size, inflation and wear
- Align your tires to vehicle manufacturer guidelines
- Test drive vehicle
Drive Smooth. Stay in Control.
Proper wheel alignment helps you keep control of your car. Driving is more difficult when your wheels are out of position. It also causes uneven wear on your tires. For a smoother ride, make sure you schedule a FREE check and we will provide you with a written report.
Signs your car may need a wheel alignment
- Your car vibrates when you turn
- The steering wheel pulls to the left or right
- The steering wheel is not straight when driving on a straight roadway
- Your tire tread is wearing unevenly